FACE COVERING EXEMPTION CARD
FACE COVERING EXEMPTION CARD
Covid-19 Coronavirus Face Covering Exemption Cards and Lanyards from a1Sovereign available from our WebShop
- Guidance from the UK Government website states:
- Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering.
- This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.
- This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.
- Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this. Written evidence includes exemption cards.”
- Since many people, especially the elderly and those with health conditions, may not have the facilities to make their own card, we have produced these low cost solutions.
- Fully laminated 110mm x 80mm (just over 4 x 3 inches) with eyelet and lanyard
- Large enough to be read from a distance, whilst light in weight to be worn comfortably
- Waterproof and designed to be long lasting
- Our card can be cleaned & sanitised many times, without damaging the print, as the card is fully encapsulated within the plastic
- In addition to the generic cards, we also offer the choice of displaying your individual health condition. Cards available include Anxiety, Asthma, Autism, Breathing Problems, COPD, Hidden Disabilities, Invisible Illness and Panic Attacks.
- We also offer a Carer’s Card, for people supporting someone unable to wear a face covering.
- Since face coverings became mandatory for people without exceptions on 24th July, we have sold many hundreds of each of our different Face Mask Exemption Cards. In response to demand we’ve added a full selection of coloured lanyards to choose from.
- These cards are NOT ID cards. They are cards produced in accordance with the government guidelines for people who claim an exemption to the face mask regulations (see below).
- Our cards are produced in the UK in accordance with the UK Government’s guidance
- In purchasing this card, you MUST ensure the card is ONLY used by a person with a valid medical reason for not wearing a face covering.
- People are becoming familiar with seeing the Government exemption cards and lanyards being worn in public places, helping those with a medical reason for not wearing a mask. It enables people to shop and go about their day without the anxiety of being confronted by a stranger for not wearing a mask.
- If you have a particular medical condition not listed above that you would like mentioned on your Face Covering Exemption card, contact us and we shall be happy to make you a bespoke one.
- Visit our WebShop today to order your preferred Face Mask Exemption Card and Lanyard
- If you are a retailer, chemist or medical practice and would like to stock our products, please contact us. We offer trade pricing on packs of ten and a choice of coloured lanyards, as shown.
- If you represent a company or organisation and would like to issue cards & lanyards to your medically exempt colleagues, please get in touch. We can incorporate your logo or bespoke design and quickly fulfil your order.