Face Covering Exemption Card with Lanyard – “I suffer Anxiety”
- based on the design shown on the UK Government website
- Fully laminated 110mm x 80mm (just over 4 x 3 inches) with eyelet and lanyard
- Waterproof and designed to be long lasting – our card can be cleaned & sanitised many times, without damaging the print
- The card is fully encapsulated within the plastic (unlike many similar products offered for sale, which are just paper or cardboard in a plastic wallet)
- Designed to help those with a medical reason for not wearing a mask. Shop and go about your day without the anxiety of being confronted by a stranger for not wearing a mask.
- These cards are NOT ID cards. They are cards produced in accordance with the government guidelines for people who claim an exemption to the face mask regulations (see below). These cards are produced in the UK in accordance with the UK Government’s guidance
Guidance from the UK Government website reads:
- “Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign. This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law. Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this. Written evidence includes exemption cards.”
About our service
- a1Sovereign are a rural UK based digital printing business, established in 2006
- We have produced this low cost product as a simple solution for people who may not be able to make their own card.
- Our face covering exemption card and lanyard also appeals to people who prefer to receive a professional product, ready to wear.
- All orders received by 2.00pm Monday to Friday are posted same day. Orders received on Saturday & Sunday are posted on Monday.
- If you have a particular health condition or disability which you would like mentioned on your card, we can make a bespoke card for you. Please get in touch.
About Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety disorders are a group of mental disorders characterised by significant feelings of anxiety and fear. Anxiety is a worry about future events, while fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as increased heart rate and shakiness. There are several anxiety disorders, including generalised anxiety disorder, specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, panic disorder, and selective mutism. The disorder differs by what results in the symptoms. An individual may have more than one anxiety disorder.
- The cause of anxiety disorders is thought to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Risk factors include a history of child abuse, family history of mental disorders, and poverty. Anxiety disorders often occur with other mental disorders, particularly major depressive disorder, personality disorder, and substance use disorder. To be diagnosed, symptoms typically need to be present for at least six months, be more than what would be expected for the situation, and decrease a person’s ability to function in their daily life. Other problems that may result in similar symptoms include hyperthyroidism; heart disease; caffeine, alcohol, or cannabis use; and withdrawal from certain drugs, among others. Anxiety disorders differ from normal fear or anxiety by being excessive or persisting.
- Source: Wikipedia